3 years ago jasonKeymaster
These Guidelines exist to make this Community a safe, respectful, and useful destination for all Community members. By reading, posting, and participating in this Community, you agree to read these Guidelines and act in accordance with them. Guidelines may be updated at any time by the moderators of this Community without notice to you.
Moderators and Moderation
This Community is moderated by one or more moderators. Moderators will use their best judgement to apply these Guidelines in a fair way and moderate activities appropriately to ensure the overall health of this Community.
Any activity, comments, posts or other interaction you have with this Community may be moderated by the moderators of this Community, with or without explanation. Moderators have the final decision on what is and isn’t acceptable use of this Community.
If you are not sure if something you want to post will be acceptable under these Guidelines, please contact a moderator privately before you post it and explain your concerns; they will let you know how to proceed.
Treatment of other Community members
- We all want our Community to be a safe, mutually beneficial and engaging place where members are treated with decency, courtesy, and respect. This means you shall:
- Treat others as you would wish and expect to be treated yourself.
- Be tolerant towards other’s behavior and accept that other members of this Community act in good faith.
- Give other Community members the benefit of the doubt unless their behavior shows otherwise.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life; this means behaving with common decency, common sense, courtesy and respect – you are not anonymous here!
- Not make personal attacks on other members of this Community.
- Not make defamatory or false statements against others.
- Not reveal private or personal information about other users.
- Not make prejudiced comments, remarks, or other statements about members.
- Not bully, make ‘trolling’ remarks, or otherwise start trouble with other Community members.
Posting general content – Things to do
- Think before you post – Is this relevant to the Community?
- Search – Has this been posted before?
- Post content in the right subtopics – Help keep the Community organised so content can be found easily by others.
- Post ‘for’ the Community, not ‘at’ the Community – Remember your audience here, and try to post content that will be relevant to them.
Posting general content – Things not to do
Please do not:
- Post questionable, obscene, illegal, confrontational, or defamatory content.
- Post spam, scams, or anything to trick Community members into revealing personal information.
- Plagiarise, infringe copyright/trademark or fail to give attribution to content creators or owners.
- Use the Community for commercial gain.
Actions that may be taken if these Guidelines are not followed
Participating in this Community is your agreement to abide by these Guidelines. If you do not follow our Guidelines, the following actions may be taken against you or your posts (in ascending order). *Note that in some cases, a moderator may decide to apply a higher level of action against you or your posts immediately, without prior notice or warning.
- A request from a moderator to post appropriately in the Community;
- A warning from a moderator;
- Removal of your post;
- Removal from the Community (you may be able to rejoin the Community later, in our sole discretion; contact a moderator to find out why you were removed before joining again);
- Banned from the Community (you will not be able to rejoin the Community without permission and approval from a moderator at their sole discretion).
As always, if you are unsure about any part of these Guidelines, please contact a moderator before posting your content, they’re here to help!
The forum ‘Forum Guidelines’ is closed to new topics and replies.